We are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Caretaker as follows:
PART TIME ASSISTANT CARETAKER - Temporary 1 year (this may lead to permanent appointment)
Scale 1A/2– 22 hours per week £11,184 p.a.
Days Required: Monday – Thursday 3pm-7pm, Friday 1pm-7pm (all year round)
The staff, children and governors are looking for someone to work in our premises team who, together with the Site Manager, will be responsible for the school premises.
- closing the school site at the end of the day
- assisting in the maintenance and security of the school building and site.
- the health and safety of the school site.
The successful candidate will:
- be flexible with their hours as there will be some cover for the Site Manager, evening responsibilities, as well as emergency situations to manage
- be able to undertake some minor general DIY work and grounds maintenance
As a school we offer:
- Experience in an Outstanding school Ofsted 2015
- An excellent and committed team
- Happy and enthusiastic pupils
- A welcoming school with friendly, approachable staff and supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
Visits to our school are welcomed. Applicants will show a commitment to support the work of the school and an ability to implement its strategies, including Safeguarding, Child Protection, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety. This position is subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form and a copy of the job description – please note we are not able to accept CV’s.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29 January 2018.
If shortlisted you will be contacted by email on Tuesday 30 January 2018 with an offer of an interview. Please ensure you include an email address and a mobile number on your application form.
If you are interested in working at Manor Park Primary School, please visit our page on the Eteach website where we will advertise any available positions.
You can also visit our TES page by clicking here:
If you are interested in working at Manor Park Primary School, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing the type of post you are looking for to email@example.com, where we will take your application into consideration.